My latest buy and modest display in my home office....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful my friend.....the addiction will take you

It is very addicive my friend. You were warned.

:goodpost::exactly:

Why?:cuckoo:

IM is all he needs!!

you_fail-12839.jpg

No doubt collecting will take you down a crazy road...All those books that you have will be gone by next year, you'll need the space...

I love it- tasteful beautiful set up...plus you are a great great person since you must love Les Paul guitars..I see the Burst book in there!
Iron Man and LP guitars...hard to beat!
Gary:hi5:

Thanks guys! I am loving the look and that Mark 1 maquette is truly a masterpiece. It's like Iron Man is guarding all my stuff! :rotfl

I am heading to NYC tomorrow and will be looking around for some collectibles. Any store suggestions?

Forbidden Planet perhaps?

I'm going to Metropolis Comics to pick up some early Iron Man comics to fill in some holes of my collection.

Will fill you in...

I love it- tasteful beautiful set up...plus you are a great great person since you must love Les Paul guitars..I see the Burst book in there!
Iron Man and LP guitars...hard to beat!
Gary:hi5:

Thanks Gary! I am a huge Les Paul Fan. I actually met Les Paul 2 years ago and had him sign my Les Paul guitar. It's my prize possession.

I love that beauty and the burst book! Such amazing guitars in there.

Cool that someone would notice! :clap

do you really need that ladder to reach the upper shelves or is it just for looks? :p

For me...it's a stretch to get a book to the back of the shelf and I'm 6 ft 2....those shelves are 9 ft tall...hard to tell in the pictures but they are pretty tall.

For my wife she needs the ladder to get up there for sure.

It comes in handy for dusting too! :lol

Hey! I'll PM you or send me one- I have a LP that I'll send you pics of- got it and my IM Mk III BD about the same time!
Gary

Sweet!! That autograph must mean you won't play it anymore!
OK we'll talk more but I THINK we have hijacked this thread to a LP drool group!
Gary:wave

Sweet!! That autograph must mean you won't play it anymore!
OK we'll talk more but I THINK we have hijacked this thread to a LP drool group!
Gary:wave

LOL

After this no more LP talk promise...

I still play the LP. I have the signature protected with a plastic sheet and it sticks on the pickguard. I play it often and no signs of wear at all.

It's awesome!

By the way, I was just watching the Iron Man extras on the Blue Ray DVD and they show the making of the Mark 1. The Maquette they made was very similar to the sideshow on the pose.

My only gripe about the SS Maquette is the gap in armor on the right arm...other than that...it's a masterpiece.

Back