My Latest Aquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome!! i got mine to!!!!!!!!your looks better though!!
IRONPITU2.jpg

Wow, yours came with shoulder pads.:lol:lol:lol

Its made of Fiberglass. Its not that comfortable to wear but if I added padding inside it'd take care of it.

So we're insulting each other now.....:confused:

hehe No. I would never insult you bro. Love the helmet.

ahhh P!tu isn't THAT bad. Poor P!tu, getting crap.

Weaselfinger over on the RPF. If you want one I'd contact him soon, if you're not a member of the RPF PM me your email address and I'll forward it along. Do it quickly though he said once the weather turns its harder to cure the fiberglass so he'll be "retiring" until the warmer weather hits.

Why am I raising this post from the Dead? I got a Film Iron Man helmet from the same seller to accompany it......Ta-Da:

NewArrivals010.jpg

NewArrivals011.jpg

NewArrivals012.jpg

NewArrivals013.jpg

NewArrivals014.jpg

Thanks! I'm trying to talk him into doing a Modular Armor Helmet and Silver Age version as well. Between these my Windlass Gold Mark I and upcoming Windlass Film Mark 02, I have my own little armory going. :D

Hey Everyone,

It was brought to my attention on a thread on RPF about a seller making a 1:1 scaled Iron Man helmet. After looking at it I definitely wanted one and put my order in. It took a bit longer than expected but I love the outcome:

Of course I had to put it on:

Gotta get a SSC IM Comiquette to accompany it.

Wow, this look exactly like our 1/2 IM bust helmet, Love to can get one :D

Back