My last and only Iron Man, no more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dumped all my outadated suits, but kept mk 4 and up, and wont buy diecast. luckily HT's is still doing a few suits in plastic

You're missing out. I always found the plastic Iron Man figures to feel a bit too cheap for what I was paying. I've had no such reservations with War Machine Mark II. Diecast Iron Man all the way for me! :rock

Ive held WM 2.0 and played with it, was not even a little impressed. the feature I thought i would like the most was the adjustible skirt, but thats a breakage just waiting to happen... Mk 7 is the pinnacle of HT's IM for me

plus the IM 3 suit designs have retardely small waists for whatever reason

Yeah I had to knock the IM line on the head, once I realised I would have to remortgage to afford all the different figs HT have released. I stuck with mostly figs from IM 1.

Ive held WM 2.0 and played with it, was not even a little impressed. the feature I thought i would like the most was the adjustible skirt, but thats a breakage just waiting to happen... Mk 7 is the pinnacle of HT's IM for me

plus the IM 3 suit designs have retardely small waists for whatever reason

I could never call the Mark VII the pinnacle b/c it came with that horrible head sculpt :lol

Back