Action Figure my Jason Voorhees part 5 and part 8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xphilx

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello everyone

i though id show you all some of my custom figures

my part 5 roy burns figure is a ones customs head and i put it on the sideshow michael myers body. im not 100% happy with the coveralls i used but i cant find any that will suit him so they will have to do for now. i have ordered some decals from EVILFACE which i hope to get soon so until then hes stuck on the michael myers sideshow stand

1qsw9l.jpg

350tl5c.jpg

ra56co.jpg

282muu.jpg

here is my jason takes Manhattan figure. Big thanks to PapitoMX for selling me this awesome body. call me bias but i think its one of the best custom manhattan bodies ive seen!!

i still dont have a part 8 hockey mask so if anyone can help me out with selling me one that would be fantastic. im happy to buy a sideshow mask and custom it myself. anyone with any info please PM me!!!

35k0uoz.jpg

123wpdd.jpg

igjmnd.jpg

seuh3s.jpg

2egf8tf.jpg

thanks for looking!

p.s - any part 8 masks would be appreciated ;)

Hey man, great Jasons!!! I may be able to help you with the hockey mask.... I have an extra one that I bought a while back that I used on mine.

Here is the link to my old thread. The first few pics in the first post and the more recent pics towards the end have the mask on that I have one more of. If you are interested in it, let me know...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86409

I'm not sure how it would fit the head sculpt you have but you can play around with the straps to adjust how it fits.

Great Customs pieces right there ;) one did a great job on the part 8 and so did PapitoMX with that body!!! I used the same clothes on mine too - I also Dont want to sound bias Too ;)

But this is the best body ive ever seen :monkey1 :lol with Beto,s Awesome head.

p8041145.jpg

p8041109.jpg

p8041127.jpg

p8041125.jpg

p8041126.jpg

p8041073.jpg

Last edited:
Great Customs pieces right there ;) one did a great job on the part 8 and so did PapitoMX with that body!!! I used the same clothes on mine too - I also Dont want to sound bias Too ;)

I have that Beto head sculpt as well and it is truely awesome. I haven't gotten around to making another one using that head sculpt but I plan too. Great part 8 right there!!

I turn green with envy every time I see that Beto sculpt.:lol Man, I love that thing. Yours is no slouch either xphilx, nice job man! What was that Beto sculpt going for anyway?

Glad you got him and thanks for the kind words. I really miss my Jason 8 custom, but I'm sure I'll get one again later down the line. Nice job on yours, HS73!

xphilx, if you can, try and see if you can button up the last button on top. I know it might be difficult, but it should be closed up. If not, it's all good.

I had seen a custom on the web not sure who made it but I almost fell off my chair it was spot on !!! i will post the link the guy hit a home run . i thought at first it was New Neca figure lol

p8041145.jpg

p8041109.jpg

p8041127.jpg

p8041125.jpg

p8041126.jpg

you have done a very good job on that custom too :)

Glad you got him and thanks for the kind words. I really miss my Jason 8 custom, but I'm sure I'll get one again later down the line. Nice job on yours, HS73!

xphilx, if you can, try and see if you can button up the last button on top. I know it might be difficult, but it should be closed up. If not, it's all good.

just closed it up now :) im like you where i like everything to be as accurate as possible ;)

Hey xphilx, since others are sharing I'll post a pic of mine for old times sake here. This is the same mask I have an extra of. I will send you an actual pic of that one tomorrow.

DSC_0219-3.jpg

Back