My Intro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm posting this at work so I'll be brief. This is the first forum I've ever joined, and after browsing the posts for the past couple of weeks I'm very excited to be a part of this community. It's tough being a collector sometimes, when you want to geek out and all your friends are sick of hearing about action figures and sci-fi and horror, etc. Even though my girlfriend is quite the nerd she still doesn't quite get my collecting craziness. My main interest is Hot Toys, with the occasional Sideshow (though I think most of SS human sculpts are awful). I also love most giant robots and Godzilla, just to name a few of many.

Either way, I wanted to introduce myself and say I look forward to geeking out as I like to call it.

Hey xYx, I don't collect any PF's or statues. I'm very much into articulation, and though I can appreciate a good statue or PF, for the money I'd rather buy something I can pose.

Last edited:
Back