My House MD figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Vicious

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to show you guys some pics of my custom House, using Serang's wonderful sculpt and cane and painted by the amazing Seb:

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

Looks great! I'm trying to finish mine up for my bro (christmas). How did you do the logo on the base? Is it a decal? How the heck do you do that? I'm such a newb at stuff like that.. I'd be very greatful if you could share with me! :D

I really want to have a House MD -!

I'm new to the 1/6 scale hobby and whould be very thankfull if you could provide some more information on where to get all the parts from?

I really want to have a House MD -!

I'm new to the 1/6 scale hobby and whould be very thankfull if you could provide some more information on where to get all the parts from?

Head and cane came from Serang. But Ada has got some cheaper versions too (but not as good).

Rest is just random Ebay stuff; jeans, sneakers, blue shirt, white undershirt and two-face jacket...

I didn't know where else to post this so I figured I'd post it here. I'm not small studios, or Seb or anybody else, I'm not a great painter. I'm an amateur and this is like my 4th head.
IMG_0218.jpg

Back