My Hot Toys 1/6 Collection so far.....UPDATE on page 4 !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Hot Toys 1/6 Collection so far.....

Great collection man, keep it up!

Re: My Hot Toys 1/6 Collection so far.....

I like the Terminator set up, it looks nice. You're lucky to have a T-800 :(

Re: My Hot Toys 1/6 Collection so far.....UPDATE !

@ Voorhees27
thanks,appreciate it;) I tried to pick up only what I considered "essential" ...I guess even if I started a bit late I still got the chance to pick up some of the "hard to get ones" at a resonable price:D

@ Voorhees27
thanks,appreciate it;) I tried to pick up only what I considered "essential" ...I guess even if I started a bit late I still got the chance to pick up some of the "hard to get ones" at a resonable price:D

Even if you missed out on some of the older pieces you also came in at a really good time too. The level of quality and the choice of licenses are better than ever before. :rock

@ flash_inu
thx:) I'd love a Hot Toys 1/6 T3 t-850 figure but since they already said they aren't interested in the T3 line....:(

Some very nice Hot Toys goodies right there!

I can't wait to get my first HT figure... have the T1 T-800 on flex pay right now.

@ Darthstitch
thanks alot!
.I'm so glad I managed to buy a second detolf these days...they were discontiued for a long time...and I run out of space for all the new figures....

Back