• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My for sale and trade list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchAzlon

Super Freak
Reaction score
My For Sale and Trade List Added New Items

Here is what I have for sale or trade so far. I will amend list as I sell or add new items. I am a former eBay Power seller.

I have 100% 500 feedback. I have a couple or so deals I made over at OSW which were quite large and you can look up for reference.

All figures are Mint In Box never opened or removed from box. Boxes may have some,creases etc or shelfware.
Overseas sales will only be shipped Priority Mail International as I only ship overseas with this service and you must purchase Insurance as I won't ship without Insurance.

1)Takara Jin Roh Panzer Cop 165.00 plus shipping I have 2 sets SOLD

2) Kerberus Panzer Cop The Red Spectacles RAH Medicom 12" 110.00 plus shipping I have 2 sets SOLD

3) Hot Toys APPLESEED SAGA EX MACHINA Duete Knute New MIB I have 2 sets 175.00 plus shipping each SOLD

4) Hot Toys Firespecter I have 2 sets $150.00 plus shipping each

5) Medicom Sandtrooper - Star Wars 30th Anniversary $135.00 plus shipping New MIB
RAH 12 inch Figure, Sideshow Limited Edition: 1,000 pcs imported to the US.

6) Takara Cool Girl CG MOTOKO KUSANAGI Ninja-Suit Ver 12" Figure $135.00 plus shipping New MIB

For payment I except PayPal and United States Postal Money Orders only no checks or store money orders please.

I am an honest dealer and always pack my sales very well before shipping.

What I am looking for.

A) I really would be interested in a EVA Models Rifleman USCM Colonial Marines set that has not been assembled or painted and if possible still connected to the tree. I would consider an assembled set if it were painted nice.
I am interested in at least 2 or 3 sets I want to put together a small Russian squad to give my Arnie Colonial Marine custom some company.

B) Of course I would also be interested in the Chronotoys
Russian Colonial Marine armor set they put out about 5 years ago. Thanks for any and all help.

I can pay through PayPal and as I have mentioned I have a eBay account with the name dutchazlon 100% 500 feedback.
I could trade any of the following to help make a deal for my wants if you desire with trade and cash if that would work for you.

PS any EVA models rifle sets either the sniper or pulse rifle I also need as well as the Colonial Marine Helmet kit.
I also need USCM Patches sets for BDU's.

Last edited:
Back