• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My first time selling online.....Hodpodge of stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mas5acre

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, I've decided to part with some of my smaller figures. Some of these are worth more than I expected. I've got a ton. So please keep an eye on this thread as I will slowly add more.

First off price of item does not include shipping. I work near a UPS store and will ask them how much to pack and ship it to your specific location and return to you with a quote if you are interested. I prefer to ship to domestic United States and I am located in Colorado. Thank you for looking. Cardboard of most In package items might show slight signs of wear

100_1004_zpsf48ad166.jpg

Link and Espona set and Ganandorf with horse as pictured under the label videogame superstars. Cardboard is bent a bit in the corner on Ganandorf. Link has a slight crease in the cardboard near where it hangs. Mint in Package otherwise. $70 USD +
shipping for both Link and Ganandorf. (Sold as a set of 2. You pay $70 and get both figures)

100_0963_zps1435b783.jpg

Scarlet Spider- Pretty close to mint I think besides some sticky residue. $30 + shipping

100_0965_zps18046437.jpg

Mcfarlene Bride of Chucky Boxed set. Has some wearing on the edges, but still great condition. Never opened. $35 USD + shipping

100_0991_zps7f67d1a7.jpg

Diamond Select Jean Grey aka Phoenix. I like this statue alot and the character but I've recently got into more sideshow stuff and this isn't in scale with my collection. This was displayed (out of box) for awhile and comes with the art box but no shipper. I bought this at a comic book Store. I think this is 1/6 scale. (Not sure) $100 USD + shipping

Like I said first time selling, if I'm doing something stupid tell me. Will add more tomorrow, not feeling too hot.

Last edited:
Back