My first SIDESHOW Collectible of the year ! PREDATOR 1:1 SCALE BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG !! this thing is huge and scary !

WOOOOOOT !
got this sucker today !
He is # 101/1000
Ebay sell pick up only for 600 bones !! WHAT a HECK OF A DEAL.
I wanted one so bad but they all run for like 800 - 1100 dollars.
The other nite I was surfing ebay try to see if i could get one for a decent price and there it was IN michigan 25 minutes from my house.
I right away buy now !

I just came back set him on the table and took this pics.
He is in perfect shape just like he just came out of a mint in seal box and the best part is no shipping no customs fees.

WHAT A DEAL !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !

I LOVE YOU SIDESHOW and EBAY hehe

enjoy because I will

Congrats! I know how that feels. It is like it was meant to be yours.

Great Great Great bust! Picked one up 2 month ago in a local shop for $1200, but he's worth every Penny!

yeah I paid 3600$ to get mine ... over paid? perhaps ... worth it? yes ... it is my favorite piece in my small collection. Obviously I missed the boat a long time ago for when it was affordable and the price of admission nowadays is very high!

Beef

yeah I paid 3600$ to get mine ... over paid? perhaps ... worth it? yes ... it is my favorite piece in my small collection. Obviously I missed the boat a long time ago for when it was affordable and the price of admission nowadays is very high!

Beef

ouch

Can't wait for a P2

Not gonna happen from SS, but a little birdie told me we might see a P2 bust from HCG with Bio. Still in negotiation stage.......

Not gonna happen from SS, but a little birdie told me we might see a P2 bust from HCG with Bio. Still in negotiation stage.......[/QUOTE]

Is this HCG pred 2 going be lifesize? It may have to be repainted bc HCG paint app sucks

1:1. I have the P1 bust of theirs, the weathering could be better, but it's pretty good. If the P2 bust gets produced, it will be more like the SS P1, just with a Bio, unless they get someone else to sculpt a head without the Bio. It's pretty bad ass looking.

just a rumor, don't go all bat crazy and ____. If you see me getting all excited, then maybe you can start to panic :panic:

Back