MY FIRST REAL SIDESHOW PRODUCT IN HAND THAT I GOT FROM MY COMIC SHOP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
good game leatherface!!!! i was about to ask you what was next on your list.

i was afraid of this. Another SS statue victim. Just to let you know Leatherface...there is no cure. :cool:

tomandshell said:
About to?

Order it!! Order it!!

Order it!!

Hurry, hurry!! Get the gray one!!!
the grey one has been sold out long ago id rather have the green anyway

carbo-fation said:
Great buy! I have the excl. and I love it. Just to give you a heads-up, the Hulk vs. will be huge!! The base is enormous so I hope you have a nice place to put it.
do u have it already?

i think Carbo is refering to the base dimensions given at the SS web site.

SolidLiquidFox said:
nobody has Hulk Vs Spidey yet...some people are reporting that they have received an email stating it has been delyed until July 5th

Uh oh...

I didn't receive that e-mail. Does that mean that mine won't be delayed, or that it will be delayed even more? :confused:

Leatherface1973 said:
O and the best part is it only cost me 317.95 with TAX

I really can't belive how lucky you guys are in US.(and envy to you)

In Turkey, we do not have any shop that brings these various items and even if they import, prices are at least 2 times more. eg. they are selling Kotobukiya Vader EP III for 200 $ :rotfl

Another point is when we wanted to buy such a big package and an expensive item, we are paying to shipping and taxes in Turkey at least 250$ for a 317.95 statue.

Happy birthday to you and congrats on the sentinel piece. I think I will be immigrating to Canada or USA :monkey5

Oh no......You have been infected by the SS PF bug! There's no turning back and there's no cure....Your lust for PF can only be satisfied by acquiring more SS PFs!

DarthRamuk said:
Oh no......You have been infected by the SS PF bug! There's no turning back and there's no cure....Your lust for PF can only be satisfied by acquiring more SS PFs!

thats no joke!!! since getting my Obi Wan i have been looking at pics of all of SS PF characters, and thinking "wow!!! maybe i should also collect those on top of star wars stuff"

Back