My first piece!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSummers4Prez

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Ok so had my intro last week and this week I have my first statue! :yess:

This is how I acquired my first piece. I was going to get the exclusive version of Iron Spidey off evilbay, (even though it kind of bothered me that Caps shield had holes in it! It's supposed to be adamantium or vibranium, right?) ANYWAY before I sealed the deal I saw on my local Craigslist that someone was selling the regular for $150! I couldn't pass on that deal! I love this piece! It's in mint condition!

Here are some kind of bogus pics from my phone.

View attachment 37781

View attachment 37782

P.S. Does anyone know of an Iron Man Statue that matches up scale wise with Iron Spidey?

I know right? Sideshow has got me hooked! The X-Men PFs alone are already cutting holes in my pockets! I can't wait for my Cyclops PF!

Great Score; SS, 1/5 scale works real well with Iron Spidey JMO

Yeah I noticed that this piece fits in with 1/4 scale as well. I think I'm going to put Bucky Cap and Ms. Marvel with him, and wait for a few more New Avengers PFs!:)

Great score! I never bother with Craigslist for collectibles but now I may have to :monkey1

I was nervous about it too, but then I thought, no shipping, I could get it same day, and I got to inspect it before I bought so now I'll check CL more often

My first ss piece was the back in black version of this the next few months your bank account will drain lol!

I LOVE the back in black Spidey! And let's hope I at least get some great pieces while it's going down :rotfl

Pretty cool spiderman. Enjoy!

Thanks. Can't stop looking at it!

Great deal!

:yess:

Haha nice!!!! And it's cheap!!! Keep it up man!!!

Yeah the cheap price on this one will help me validate my need to pay a little more for a Gambit PF :lol

Nice way to pop the cherry :rock great price to :D

Thanks a lot!

Back