My first Joe bash! 1/6 Snake Eyes WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely an interesting perspective and great artistry. Though, personally, I'm getting more of a Mortal Kombat vibe off of him than Snake Eyes.

Definitely an interesting perspective and great artistry. Though, personally, I'm getting more of a Mortal Kombat vibe off of him than Snake Eyes.

I do agree, a Scorpion ("GET OVER HERE!!!!!") but maybe a nice set of goggles might bring it all together. That might be the make or break of this custom! :rock

Thanks for the input guys... Still temp goggles but I added the FB John Connor harness and backpack - MUCH better IMO...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You did what Sideshow should've done. While the Uzi is nice, it's just not a practical weapon with it's jamming rate and the 9mm ratio. These were all elements fixed by the MP7 and although it's a smaller round, hell, it's smaller overall, it'll blow right through a Kelvar helmet let alone body armor. It would've been the perfect modern upgrade for SE and it has the added advantage of still resembling the Uzi so it's not that much of a stretch.

Absolutely stunning!

Be cool to see Sideshow's second SE have the resolute design.

Back