my first hot toys endo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mookeylama our timing was just off a bit on this one bro. Sorry about that. But on the plus side , it does looks like it went to a good guy and a good home. :D

oh i was just messin. i know the timing was just off. thought it funny that the new owner is in Ohio too.

Looks great! Since he's new to you (and I'm thinking of getting one myself), anything to be careful about this figure? Parts easily broken, that sort of thing?

Looks great! Since he's new to you (and I'm thinking of getting one myself), anything to be careful about this figure? Parts easily broken, that sort of thing?

yes be gentile with him especially with the arms and hands and moving the head from side to side. you just have to go slow and be careful and eventually you'll find the right pose.

This is a time of great joy for you, for you have acquired one of the best 'toys' ever built.

Just don't try any extreme poses or fiddle with the joints too much and you will relish the delights of this figure for years and years to come.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but aside from maybe a cinemaquette or 1:1 movie prop this is the most accurate representation of the T2 endo.

Back