My First Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crackamoly!! That is just about the best sculpting tutorial I've ever seen!! (the one from ConceptArt.org) Now I know what alot of my starting mistakes are!! No wonder I kept screwing up! (although that is a very good way to learn aswell but it would have taken a long time before I would have figured out how to do it according to this tutorial). Thank you so much for that link PC! Thats about the bestest present you could have given me (although a Sauron statue would be nice too ;) :p)

Great jobs so far PC.

May I ask what you are using for the sculpts please? what material?.

thanks

shell
x :D

Adoptedscot said:
Great jobs so far PC.

May I ask what you are using for the sculpts please? what material?.

thanks

shell
x :D

Thanks! :eek:

I'm using Super Sculpey. It needs a bit of working to get it easy to work with but it's great.

I've only got basic tools and I'm happy with my results so far.

I'm going to bake my Hellboy tomorrow... which I've not done before and I'ma bit worrid about! I don't want to mess him up! :sick

Any Super Sculpey bakers here got any good advice?

Thanks,

PC :horror

I baked Hellboy today! :banana

And I'm just finishing off the face of my Hulk! :banana

I've got a lot better at eyes and I've also got some good facial expresion in this one.

I need to wrk o ears next!

PsychoCenobite said:
I baked Hellboy today! :banana

And I'm just finishing off the face of my Hulk! :banana

I've got a lot better at eyes and I've also got some good facial expresion in this one.

I need to wrk o ears next!

all this talk and no pics. Come on now, visuals please :D

:D

I've just used my brother digital camera to take a few pictures. We're just trying to download them... they didn't work on my Mac! :sick

Pictures will be here before the end of today! :cool:

My Hulk:

hulk18cg.jpg
hulk20jy.jpg
hulk33ak.jpg

well Id say youre definitley getting the hang of it. Very cool.

damn. i better do something. slackin at work today :eek:

Back