my first Alien 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

predator

Freakalicious
Reaction score
really new here and happy to show my collection here:

:slap do not have photo link, and the attachments function also can not be used :monkey2:monkey2

Welome :wave register with photo bucket first then let us know. We can tell you how to show your pics then :D

oooor click on "go Advanced"
then click on "atachments"
then a window will show up where you can upload pictures from your files,
you cant upload the pics all at once so when one picture is uploaded just press on, which in my case is "bladeren" again and then "upload" and do the same proces again and again untill you have uploaded all the pics and then you just close that window.
click on "submit Reply"
and the pictures should come up like in my post
hope this helped ;D
although i prefer the photobucket way cause the size of the images are bigger when you post them

oh and welcome to the forum! :DD

RIMG0003.jpg

oooor click on "go Advanced"
then click on "atachments"
then a window will show up where you can upload pictures from your files,
you cant upload the pics all at once so when one picture is uploaded just press on, which in my case is "bladeren" again and then "upload" and do the same proces again and again untill you have uploaded all the pics and then you just close that window.
click on "submit Reply"
and the pictures should come up like in my post
hope this helped ;D
although i prefer the photobucket way cause the size of the images are bigger when you post them

oh and welcome to the forum! :DD

i have tried all what you said, i totally know what you said, my problem was the speed of the upload is tooooo slow,it is totally waste my time:(

Back