My FIRST 3.75" GI JOE RAH figure(s) were . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
straight arm short fuze...

IMG_6183.jpg

:rock

Orc, is that the figure?

I'm pretty sure it was a straight arm Hawk w/MMS, but I think I traded it off or something. Later on I got the HISS Tank with an extra Cobra Trooper, which was when I really started into GI Joe...

Yup. That sucked because I always had my mom get what I'd want and give that away as a gift, and I always wound up getting crap! :lol

I always got junk until that year too. All the boys' presents would be assigned a number and put in a hat with the numbers for the girls' gifts in another hat. A friend of mine confided that he brought in Snow Job so I checked to see what number it was. When the hat came around I pulled out SJ's number and shouted "SIX! Yes!!" My teacher was all 'what the hell are you excited about you don't even know what you got.' :lol

Its funny because even though Return of the Jedi had come out earlier that year SW was already falling out of favor with my classmates due to GI Joe. The gift I brought was Admiral Ackbar but the kid who got him was all "um, thanks," as he eyeballed Snow Job. :whip

I always got junk until that year too. All the boys' presents would be assigned a number and put in a hat with the numbers for the girls' gifts in another hat. A friend of mine confided that he brought in Snow Job so I checked to see what number it was. When the hat came around I pulled out SJ's number and shouted "SIX! Yes!!" My teacher was all 'what the hell are you excited about you don't even know what you got.' :lol

Its funny because even though Return of the Jedi had come out earlier that year SW was already falling out of favor with my classmates due to GI Joe. The gift I brought was Admiral Ackbar but the kid who got him was all "um, thanks," as he eyeballed Snow Job. :whip

:lol:lol:lol

the first joes i got were on christmas i believe. can't remember what year. i got about a dozen of em at once. i only remember Flint, Zander, and Buzzer were among them. i remember that i never knew Zanders skin changed color until summer came around and i took him outside. i was pleasantly surprised.

lol, yeah I had gotten a Mainframe in a school gift exchange. Not the greatest GI Joe figure but still a welcome addition to my team!

I need a complete set of M.U.S.C.L.E. men , I know King got some not too long ago... "I know that's what he/she said..." :lol

Back