My fan art ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the new additions!

Moria is amazing! :rock

I can't believe these are digital paints!

Are they pencil drawings? Could we see copies of some of these without the color?

Simply amazing, you have some fantastic skills there, I think the Desperate Housewife is my favourite :rock
Thanks for sharing :duff
x :wave

God I want to buy Desperate housewife soooooooo bad !! Excellent work !!

That's a great Giger Alien, right there... Love how it's in the same pose as the space jockey in the background :).

Ditto what he said. I think my favorite is the TERMINATOR. I love the pose, the cape, the blurred fence in the foreground, and all the hidden details. Amazing. I'm gonna make one of my Hot Toys Endos do that pose. Just gotta get him a cape. :D

:lol

Been browsing the web and have found quite a few more awesome pics including plenty of covers for books and Darkhorse comics by the talented Mr ornicar.:cool:

Ornicar is a total pro, not only are his SW illustrations beyond incredible, but he's a prolific games illustrator too. His site has lots of games work on it, unfortunately the text is in french, but the illo's speak for themselves. Amazing stuff.
https://www.blancfonce.com/

Yeah i checked out his site but not sure it has been updated in a while but there are various pics on many sites.:cool:

Back