My ever growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twik25

Super Freak
Reaction score
case.jpg

BaneBat2.jpg

Cap.jpg

Ryux2.jpg

MK_lineup.jpg

MK figures are super, however I love the WWII cap bike the best!

im liking the mortal kombat figs
sweet collection

Thanks!

ah i thought you found a way to make the new one and was wondering how i missed it lol bt np and im diggin the subs

I kinda gave up on him. I couldn't come up with a good way to make the armor on the chest and legs. I had some that were 80% there, but I never would have been satisfied. I may revisit at a later date. I am ready to move on to my next figure, but I just can't decide which I want to do... :slap

Bloody marvelous. Classic Ryu is sick. Though, I need to confirm that you actually beat the original Ninja Gaiden. If not, you must give him to someone more deserving. Tell me you are truly a Ninja Master.

Bloody marvelous. Classic Ryu is sick. Though, I need to confirm that you actually beat the original Ninja Gaiden. If not, you must give him to someone more deserving. Tell me you are truly a Ninja Master.

Thanks! I can still beat it on the first try! I miss NES, the whole saved progress ruined kids these days. Back on NES, you either beat it, or failed and had to restart all over!

How bout some smoke, sector or cyrax? thatd be pretty sweet to see! :pray:

I have a Ermac about 80% done! All I need to do is finish the belt and shinguards! Cyrax would be pretty sick too! I am thinking IF I do another MK figure after I finish Ermac, it will either be Shao Kahn or Jade (the new Klassic outfit)

Last edited:
Back