My Deadwood Thread - Calamity Jane added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchybitz

Super Freak
Reaction score
A big thank you to the multii-talented Peter The Painter for making these heads for me:)

deadwood-12_zps073925ed.jpg

deadwood-13_zps3a094291.jpg

deadwood-14_zps43854f4f.jpg

deadwood-04_zps08a75d3d.jpg

deadwood-05_zps6891b954.jpg

deadwood-06_zps67e66301.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Deadwood - Al Swearengen & Seth Bullock

very nice, yep, peter is really great,,,, al is a dead match, pardon the pun,,,, very nice setup... love it..

Nigel, I am amazed at your skill in creating such super dio's your set building is first rate. I love the figures and the dressing of the set,
just great work.

Thanks for using my sculpts in such a lavish production.

Cheers,
Peter.

That dio is so dope. You do that yourself mate ?

very nice, yep, peter is really great,,,, al is a dead match, pardon the pun,,,, very nice setup... love it..
Thanks man:)
Nigel, I am amazed at your skill in creating such super dio's your set building is first rate. I love the figures and the dressing of the set,
just great work.

Thanks for using my sculpts in such a lavish production.

Cheers,
Peter.
thanks Pete but my skills at building dios is nothing to your sculpting talents:)
That dio is so dope. You do that yourself mate ?
Yep, made it out of balsa.
Great bashes, dio and overall presentation :clap:clap
Thank you:)
That is awesome!

Great job guys. The dio and figures complement each other perfectly. Man I miss Deadwood.

Great job guys. The dio and figures complement each other perfectly. Man I miss Deadwood.

Yes, the show was cut off in it's prime. The fourth season would have been great too, David Milch says it would have involved a huge fire that destroys the entire camp, something that did happen - multiple times.
For a long time I hoped there might at least be a Deadwood Movie but that's looking less and less likely.

I would like to add more characters, maybe a couple every month or two. I'm thinking maybe Dan Doherty and Sol Star next but I also need some ladies. Girlies are trickier though and the clothing can get quite pricey. I would love to make a Calamity Jane but that outfit would be a tad challenging.

Sol Star & Dan Dority coming soon:)

I so whished they had finished Deadwood it was such a good series.
Great diorama and i relay must rewatch Deadwood again soon.

I so whished they had finished Deadwood it was such a good series.
Great diorama and i relay must rewatch Deadwood again soon.

I agree, the show ended way too soon:(
But it could have been worse, at least they concluded the Hearst story arc. If they had left it with some unresolved cliff hanger it would, in some ways, ruin repeat viewings. I watch this show at least once a year and enjoy it just as much, if not more, each time.

According to David Milch season four would have been about the camp burning to the ground and having to be re-built. Something that happened to the real Deadwood on more than one occasion.

I can't help wondering what other wild west legends might have shown up in town, like Wyatt Earp in the last season.

Man, I wish they could make more:(

Nigel, I enjoy looking at the details in this posting every time I see it.

Cheers,
Peter.

Back