My Darth Maul Kotobukiya Video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now i must admitt that i do not know that much bout the eu at all, and if you would have made your comment bout lets say the Cyborg darth maul that would have made much more sense to me, i would not have agreed with you bein i have the ex cyborg maul on pre orders but your comment would have made more sense to me..

But for me and with this collectible if a character has the same look as in the movies however is simply wearing different clothes or in this case lack of clothes that does not automaticly make this character eu. Because this to me is darth maul from the movies just dressed differently and if you like darth maul in the movies this is an amazing collectible now goo buy this very amazing collectible myy friend lmao

So let's get this right... If a caracter from the movies wears something other then we saw in the movie it still doesn't have to be EU?
I get your interpetation of that but I'm not shure if I saw a Padmé Amidala in a golden bikini I would not think it isn't EU :lol

Great Video Solidsnake!!!:hi5:

Was stoked about this, but like others, am holding out for the sideshow maquette version.:pray:

I have all the Kotobukiya Imperials and almost all are great, excepting Luke/Stormie (stupid pose, though helmet and armor are more accurate than Sideshow 1:6 Stormie figure) and ESB "limbo" Vader (also weird pose). I especially recommend: Snowtrooper, Scout, the droids and maybe the Sandtrooper trio (though in their case a better weathering would do). I also heard some of the close are really cool, but I cannot tell you more since I'm OT only. The Kotos are made of PVC and quite solid. But don't go for humans, their faces are not that good.

Can't agree more, has since added the Imperial pilot, shock trooper.
5488378963_009b62bf18_b.jpg

5488406997_ab662d7d5e_b.jpg

5488405411_df35d1058c_b.jpg

kotos are great - I own all of them except the exclusive ep.2 clones.

my favourite are the exclusive sandtroopers and maul.

Myy sith has arrived, the collectible is amazing an i am so glad that koto is back with star wars.. I am also very much looking forward to commander cody as he is looking very awesome

SANY0471.jpg

SANY0469.jpg

Last edited:
Now that I've seen this Maul, I think I'll need to track down one of these.
Is the line over Mauls ear to the top of his head a mold line? That line draws my attention for some reason.
Thanks for All the pics and info.

Back