My CUSTOM PCS AKUMA 1/4 SCALE , Number 1/1 in the world :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which custom color is the best?

• WHITE

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • BLACK

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Blue (as it came)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

akihiko

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Dear fellow members & freinds

Today, i welcome you all to see my CUSTOM Pop culture shock akuma 1/4 scale statue. It's literally the only 1 like this in the world :) lol.

I have 1 black, 1 white, and 1 blue (as it came) I also have 2 shins which i might costomize 1 of them later on.

The clothes are full cotton, really good make like the one on RYU that Jerry made, has the same stich patterns, it has wires inserted so can be posed.

The KANJI sign is fully EMBOROIDED and looks awesome as hell :p

Let me know your thoughts on which 1 you like better, white or black, theres a poll so vote please :)

Thank you all

Last edited:
BLACK Akuma:

45545195.jpg

47326495.jpg

56071037.jpg

58761259.jpg

53496855.jpg

20286523.jpg

59152974.jpg

25570527.jpg

You should also put up shots of what a stock Akuma looks like so people can have it for reference. But I remember what it looks like so I would have to go with the White version. It pops out more. I don't care for the PAK White Akuma variant but for some reason it looks very good here so it's got my vote :clap

This is the stock original from jerry and i have one like this too:
Note: the kanj is painted on not emboroided like my costum ones.
79294340.jpg

97113796.jpg

92106049.jpg

93887143.jpg

thank you snake, glad you like it better than the original, this thing looks great in person, the photos dont do it justice

Guess there aint too many SF fans on these forums :(, Does anyone suggest a better color scheme for akuma? i can always revise... hehe

I think they both look great the embroidered kanji looks fantastic as well. I think i like the white a bit more though if i had to choose but congrats on them you cant go wrong with either color.

I think they both look great the embroidered kanji looks fantastic as well. I think i like the white a bit more though if i had to choose but congrats on them you cant go wrong with either color.

Thank you chosenone :)

If you could get the tears on the "sleeves" (yeah I know it's sleeveless, but I didn't know what to call that area :lol) & pants to look like the original, that would be cool I reckon. Unless you were going for a more clean "rip" anyway :D

If you could get the tears on the "sleeves" (yeah I know it's sleeveless, but I didn't know what to call that area :lol) & pants to look like the original, that would be cool I reckon. Unless you were going for a more clean "rip" anyway :D

Yep am going to try that :)

Right, I have decided to make the costume a little smaller for a tighter fit on akuma :) i will also try to do the zigzag sleeves on both peices of the doogie :) will update you guys soon

UPDATE: I have resized the clothing on custom akumas :) now they are perfect fit, here is the white one i have displayed:

i4q4.jpg

am5p.jpg

4cfr.jpg

47ek.jpg

lssl.jpg

8kqz.jpg

otex.jpg

bai7.jpg

88ju.jpg

Back