My Custom --Nightmare Batman ,,,,,,this was fun...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightyq

Super Freak
Reaction score
barbie suit, boots, gauntlets, cowl, belt...custom jacket, a have better goggles coming, arkham glove hands, not liking them going to change, i had the material for the scarf and wrappings lying around...the pants were very light in color, i done a green wash until they got respectable, not an accurate gun, not sure what gun he uses, so i just used the m, generic head cut down to fit the cowl, the cowl isnt secure to the neck and shoulders, i am waiting on a vimel sculpt to use. i took the boots in a little in the back, as they were really wide.....made the straps for the gun... added the binoculars, he has then as soon as he comes out of the concrete bunker...black washed the suit...i used the emblem, but the one he has isnt recessed like the regular suit, also he may have armor on? hard to tell, for now i will just keep the suit look......lots of fun this build.....
nmbats11_zpspvpa96ew.jpg

nmbats9_zpswgbyce2g.jpg

nmbats10_zps5t8ncylx.jpg

nmbats7_zpsjgm2yqks.jpg

nmbats8_zpsntfa3ztn.jpg

nmbats_zps9hu2a0g3.jpg

nmbats5_zpsstaa3a5l.jpg

nmbats4_zpsvm3kwfyi.jpg

nmbats2_zpsiff6de1m.jpg

nmbats6_zps7vh1cc8q.jpg

Good stuff Marty. I'm looking out for one of those Barbie figs. myself. Just spent the day drilling out the armor for Mattel Armored Batman.

Back