My custom made iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackliu72

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have a statemnt to make before I continue on my works as a collector.

My Iron Man custom-made projects might require a certain amount of recast parts from the Hot Toys original pieces.

However "Hong Kong Figure Maniac" on Facebook has terminated my membership claiming that I am tempting to sell my custom-made Iron Man which I obviously am not, for what I've done is totally legitimate and copyright respected. Did I doing anything wrong???

My works are only and purely my hobby and for my own collections, thus I don't see the reason why I am suspended from the group while they are selling the recast version of HT's head sculpt and non-licensed parts for profiting.

The reason I have to speak out is that I have to clear my name, and I will need you folks' support to keep my works rolling in the future,

Please click "LIKE" to show support for original creations, no artist should be cast away just because someone is being threatened by his fear of their own profit-drop.

Please let me know your thoughts by leaving comments

Back