My Custom Avengers Diorama - entire build process :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama

81936c3c8de6dcbaa00c7632412f636f.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Thanks all. Few touches on big wall, then the road/floor starts.

Back at it tonight hopefully. :)

Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama

Ok, floor is all I lacking on painting:

de3a3ea78cfabc8564aeda0159215943.jpg

97df47cac4393642c4b574940ebac5ba.jpg

Last edited:

:)

Still a ton to do...

I'm custom building a prop out of styrene, which I've never done before. I'm doing some lighting wiring, for various things. Still have to paint the 'roll top' door. The windows aren't done yet......

Never ends :)

:)

Still a ton to do...

I'm custom building a prop out of styrene, which I've never done before. I'm doing some lighting wiring, for various things. Still have to paint the 'roll top' door. The windows aren't done yet......

Never ends :)

Don't stop Craig. Keep the hype train going... I have been following this thread daily. Simply entertaining just looking at these.

:) Oh it is still fun (sometimes monotonous). I just feel as if everyone watching goes "oh another picture of rocks" Yawn. :p

Wow! This is a big project! I like seeing how you make the diorama!

eca4dee5210dce77f683fb97f6c41ec3.jpg

Pics aren't doing metallic look justice. It looks like it's metal in person. I wanted to portrait years of wear, very little "paint job" left on door. What do you think?

eca4dee5210dce77f683fb97f6c41ec3.jpg

Pics aren't doing metallic look justice. It looks like it's metal in person. I wanted to portrait years of wear, very little "paint job" left on door. What do you think?
Absolutely stunning work. You really have done a magnificent job. This is the inspiration I need to start actually building dioramas. Mine will be a smaller scale. But the attention to detail is what makes me love these. It's clear to see how much heart you put into this. Any chance we can get a picture of it with a few figures?
Keep up the phenomenal work. Looking forward to seeing more.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

NO!! No figures, please. Not until it's ready. It would ruin the final reveal. (my opinion)
Ryan

Right. I'm not putting them in for a final shot....until it's the final shot :) :)

But you can find scale reference in posts #154, #182, #283, etc

Wow! It looks great!

Loving the progress on this.

Door looks really good!
Nice weathering on it.

The whole diorama looks incredible!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

That door looks brilliant, Craig :duff

How did you get that look? Do you paint on and then scrape off with a knife?

Back