my custom 1/6 Power Rangers(MMPG) and 18inch Megazord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ravendots

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey, just finished these guys up in time for the new movie (oh man, it's going to suck..)
was never a big fan of Power Rangers but was a huge fan of Japanese Super Sentai series
from the 80's...and metal heroes...and Kamen rider...
anyway, regardless of not liking the series, I always thought their outfits were cool, that the Megazord looked kickass,
and that the Pink Ranger was HOT...not the Yellow because its actually a dude in the original sentai show...
but she look hot here...and I hope in this new movie too

powerrangers-ravendots5sm.jpg

pinkranger-logosm.jpg

redranger-logosm.jpg

blackranger-logo.jpg

yellowranger-logosm.jpg

blueranger-logosm.jpg

megazord-ravendots-custom.jpg

I hate the Power Rangers. Lol.
But Wow!.... These do look incredible!! Credit where credit is due, enough to take the time to post. Looks great.

Power Rangers were amazing if you were a late 80s or early 90s kid like myself. It also got some of us into martial arts. Great work. Where the best one of them all though, The Green/White Ranger?

Nicely done, buddy. I like the, uhm, "enhancements" to the yellow and pink ranger. :lol

Any plans to make sculpts of the original cast? Now that would be something!

I hate the Power Rangers. Lol.
But Wow!.... These do look incredible!! Credit where credit is due, enough to take the time to post. Looks great.

That's the problem. Lol
I was born in 80. Voltron is my Power Rangers.

Power Rangers were amazing if you were a late 80s or early 90s kid like myself. It also got some of us into martial arts. Great work. Where the best one of them all though, The Green/White Ranger?

Oops.... this one I meant to grab

Oops.... this one I meant to grab

Haha I was wondering if that was actually meant for me. Perfectly understandable that Voltron (which I like too) is your PR. I was like 6 when PR came out and you would've been in your teens and way too old for it.

I am not by any means a Power Ranger fan whatsoever , they came out when I was a teenager, no interest.

but dammmm!!! you didn't freaking nice job on these they, look perfect

Wow amazing job, the tailoring on the female suits especially. Did you make the suits? Where did you get the helmets?

For those wondering about the helmets, it's from the "Legacy" line. I think just search up on ebay Power Rangers Legacy helmets.

I like them a lot, but why is there only one diamond on the chest instead of the very prominent 3 on the original costumes?

Back