My custom 1/6 modern Malboro & WWII Lucky Strike cigarettes. Plus matches!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davinator65

Super Freak
Reaction score
I made these a while ago. I was not impressed with the cigs out on the market. Not real enough for my taste, so I decided to take it upon myself to make them as real as possible.

I thought you guys would like to see it. All comment welcome! Negative or positive. No offense will be taken if they are negative.

Modern Marlboro Cigarettes
Box - Xeroxed shrunk, fold is exactly the same as the 1:1. Plastic wrapping goes only on the bottom part like the real one.
Cigs -
Filtered end - Real Marlboro brown filter paper with Marlboro logo glued.
Tobacco end - Real grounded Marlboro tobacco. A tiny hole must be
drilled first then the grounded tobacco glued to the end.
Cigs027.jpg

Cigs033.jpg

Cigs016_1_.jpg

Cigs023.jpg

Cigs025.jpg

Cigs016_3_.jpg

Cigs021.jpg

Cigs022.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My custom 1/6 modern Malboro & WWII Lucky Strike cigarettes

This is a WWII Lucky Strike.
The folds are what took the longest amount of time (5 times, 2 for the pack and 3 for the lining). Don't worry, the 1:1 are the newer ones. I just scanned it and took out what needed to be taken out to make it look like the WWII packs. Again, I used grind-up the real tobacco and glued them on both ends.
Lucky_Strike.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

LuckyStrike003.jpg

LuckyStrike0113.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!
give us a tutorial & maybe print templates?
Buy yourself the pack of cigs you want to make. Take it apart carefully, making sure you know how to fold the cig pack in 1/6 scale. Scale it down to 1/6. Next, take 1 mm styrene and cut them to the length of the cigs. Don't cut them exactly. Leave about 1 mm so you can pack them with tobacco on the end(s). Next is to scale down the cigs. Paste the cigs to the styrene, then add the tobacco (grind it up finer...1/6 scale). That is about all I can tell you.

Last edited:
:eek :eek :eek :eek

just some questions?
how are big your hands?
are you a human being?
do you come from outer planets?

Back