My Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never watched Gundam but god damn that is a cool looking bust! I looked it up and want to get it but I am terrible at building models :(

The Gundam is not as big as I wanted to be. It is quite easy to build even without any knowledge of building model. You can get one and try it up.

Great great collection! Only 2 years since you started as well! I'm only around 8 months into mine but im happy with how it looks so far, got some amazing pieces coming within the next 6 months as well!

Bravo!

What an awesome collection . And you didnt even show the wolf predator bust which was lurking about up top.

Very awesome

Such an awesome set up!

if it's not too much trouble could you take a side by side size comparison with the xm hulk and the ss red hulk? It could very well be my deciding factor as to if i'm going to purchase an xm hulk or not lol.

Again, awesome set up. Truly jealous over here!

Here you go

f6a2edd214676011a70eb6414499d48c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect! Thanks asap. I think I may have to pull the trigger on the xm Hulk instead of the ss one coming out later this year.

Back