my collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on Bateman! Truly fantastic figure.

He's the favourite in my collection at the moment.

I really like Aldo too.

Some Great Pieces in your Collection and Dig the pose with Aldo Rey just clearing his Knife from it's scabbard, Welcome to the Show; 2001

Looks great bro..needs more customs

thanks i have iminime Tyler Durden on pre order and i will probably only be buying customs now. i'm done with my dark knight collection and i don't think hot toys will be making any more characters i want.

Nice..going to the dark side(all customs) lol. I hope they tweak the Tyler HS the proto looked great but the pics...not so much. I had both Rainman versions of Tyler Durden and was hoping Iminime would top them or come close.. thats not the case. Hopefully the finished figure will look better.

Sweet collection, I like how you displayed them with your movie collection.

thanks i have iminime Tyler Durden on pre order and i will probably only be buying customs now. i'm done with my dark knight collection and i don't think hot toys will be making any more characters i want.
Not even a Ra's al Ghul ? (people can dream, right ? :lol).

Nice..going to the dark side(all customs) lol. I hope they tweak the Tyler HS the proto looked great but the pics...not so much. I had both Rainman versions of Tyler Durden and was hoping Iminime would top them or come close.. thats not the case. Hopefully the finished figure will look better.

yeah the pics i've seen are not as good as i expected
but i'm just glad to be getting a Tyler Durden figure.
and i think it will look better than the pics.

Sweet collection, I like how you displayed them with your movie collection.

Not even a Ra's al Ghul ? (people can dream, right ? :lol).

thanks and yeah i don't want a Ra's al Ghul figure.

Back