My collection so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well this big guy arrived on the 26th Aug and it was a VERY long day waiting for him to be delivered but he was definately worth the wait!!!

he is HUGE, he is #0352/1500. He is my 2nd delivery that week. The other delivery I got was this guy...

he is #944/2500

no laughing now but here is the group shot of my whole collection so far, all three of them...

I know my collection is SO SMALL but I have only just started collecting. I hope you guys like what I have so far. Spiderman was 1st in 2007 and the rest since 1st August this year...

Well the postie delivered this guy this afternoon...

Anyone else noticed that the smoke grenades are different to the ones in the Hot Toys pictures?

He is brilliant the only problem I do have is that the rubber band at the back of the mask has come off one side so think I might have to try glue it back together, apart from that he was well worth the wait :D

I also got my TDK 3D lenticular poster as well, that thing is awesome...

every collection has to start somewhere. Also, you'll remember those first pieces when you have hundreds down the road. Congrats, it only gets better!!!

Got these two guys delivered 2 hours ago...

#359/500 and he is brilliant...

and...

#718/750 and he is awesome!! he has a couple of chips on his sword but I should be able to sort that out or I could live with it :uruk-hai

These guys arrived today along with a ferrari F430 Scuderia Ltd edition (but wont show you the pics of that) that is another WHOLE collection story.

I love these guys, they are maybe 5" high max :D

These are 3 of the arrivals from todays delivery, sorry about the quality of the photos, not great light in the room I was in.

3 impressive pieces to 11 impressive pieces in about a month - not bad. You'll be out of space in no time :lol

but nice haul so far!!

Back