"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IL, How excited are you about Tim Tebow and were you shocked they drafted him in the first round?

Not to excited about Tim Tebow, and no I don't think that we should have drafted him in the first round. I guess time is going to tell if this was a good draft pick.

Not a sports fan at all, but your room looks great, nice layout. The colors and figures look great.

Gambit Premium Format...

Well here are some early photos of the Gambit PF Ex. that came into today. I'll be posting a few more later on tonight sometime.

#672/750...

Last edited:
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Sweet Score Iron, I know that you know he is a Very Impressive Piece, Picked mine up Monday and WOW!, Gambit will be the New Grail for alot of Collectors :exactly:

he actually looks really great, but i have absolutely 0 interest in the character. Very underrated looking piece

Great photography work, IL.

Thanks GW,

The more that I look at Sabretooth within my collection the more that I'm loving this pieces. Sideshow really did do a great job on him, and this statue might just be a sleeper villain hit. It just that good.

Thanks again GW!

Back