My collection Room aka The Majestic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, that`s a fantastic collection Congrats!:clap:clap:clap

Great score on the Predator Bust, looks great!:exactly:

WOW... Nice collection! Enjoy the Wolf Predator I sold you!

Thanks dude, sorry I had to run off so fast today, was having the worst migraine ever. Thanks again for the hand!

Congrats Freak_Zombie ;)

Thanks darth for your support. :)

I'm really digging the Palisades Alien 3, where did you get it for $53? eBay?

Got it off ebay but I doubt the person I'm selling for has any stock for it left. Loving it myself too. Especially the head.

wow, that`s a fantastic collection Congrats!:clap:clap:clap

Great score on the Predator Bust, looks great!:exactly:

Thanks Macke! You have a beautiful collection yourself! :clap

Got these recently:

DSCF7352.jpg

The terminator japanese chirashi is for the arnie bust that should be coming in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait! Broke but happy. haha

Fantastic collection!

Hey thanks man!

Updates! Finally got my remaining few grails:

DSCF7475.jpg

DSCF7478.jpg

DSCF7481.jpg

Installed a 32 inch samsung led tv which I bought for about $500 and my ps3. Reason I installed the tv and ps3 is cause I don't want to waste the room. At least it still has some use.

DSCF7483.jpg

^Finally got my iron man piece too! Loving it to bits, no chin issue whatsoever.

Galactus is now moved to the top:

DSCF7489.jpg

New sofa I bought to use to chill ($150):
DSCF7493.jpg

My alien/predator shelf

DSCF7491.jpg

Close ups on one of my favourite pieces:
x23 vs lady deathstrike
DSCF7504.jpg

DSCF7501.jpg

This next figure is inside my bedroom due to the fact that the collectible room is completely full. As you guys can see I even had to move the aliens vs predator chess set.
DSCF7505.jpg

Please lemme know what you guys think of the predator/alien shelf. Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't drink so the room's perfect then? :hi5: Anyways thanks for the compliment. :)

Well, I am just thinking of something to take make it look less serious for want of a better word. It's such a lovely room you'd want to make folks feel more comfortable and want to sit down for a while and take it all in.
Though it depends who the room is for I suppose, you or for folks who come visit.
If it's purely for you, ignore everything I said. :)

Well, I am just thinking of something to take make it look less serious for want of a better word. It's such a lovely room you'd want to make folks feel more comfortable and want to sit down for a while and take it all in.
Though it depends who the room is for I suppose, you or for folks who come visit.
If it's purely for you, ignore everything I said. :)

Hmm you have a good point but thing is there's absolutely no space left for a cooler. That room is packed as hell. But no worries, the room is right next to the kitchen so I can pass 'em the drinks should they want any.

thanks mate

Welcome! :)

My berserker predator just came in! So on to the shelf he goes. Looks like I may have to get another shelf soon. Can't wait for falconer to come in!

DSCF7616.jpg

This is where avp chess set went to.

DSCF7619.jpg

Back