My collection revisited

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthRamuk said:
Awesome collection, Kit! I see that you have plenty of space for more SW GG busts!

Damned, the Sidious bust looks great! I wish I had ordered this before it was sold out everywhere!:monkey2 :monkey2

I wish I had ordered Sidious then too instead of paying $100 for it. I got all that extra room from boxing up all my Lord of the Rings polystone pieces.

Very nice! Can't wait to see your other maquettes when they arrive.

Who's that awesome looking Jedi next to the 12" Kit? ;)

A few new pics. I added the first release Vader bust to go beside my Code 3 Tie.

Khev said:
Great setup. Could you pull back a bit more on the SW shelves and take a pic showing all the SS SW figures?

Sure, I need to take some update pics anyway as I have packed all LOTR SSW pieces up and rearranged all my Star Wars stuff. I will try yo have the new pics posted tonight or tomorrow.

Looking good man! I gotta make a trip down to see them in person in a few weeks.

Updated shots of how things are now. And no, the shelves are not crooked. My picture taking skills are LOL.

Last edited:
More. I didn't post the PF's again because they are in the same place on top of the big screen. Same with the FX sabers....still in the same place.

Darth Loki said:
Looking good man! I gotta make a trip down to see them in person in a few weeks.

It will all be here when you get here! And don't forget to bring that 1:1 Maul bust you owe me!:monkey3

KitFisto said:
It will all be here when you get here! And don't forget to bring that 1:1 Maul bust you owe me!:monkey3

Yeah, I'll get right on that :lol

Looks great. I think your clone busts need to be a little more prominent though. There just too cool to be sitting down there.

So where's your Greivous PF going to go :D ?

Ok, the latest updates. Nightcrawler joins the X-Men. Seven or Nine PF. Chopper Predator joins the ranks. After 2 months and a Pay Pal dispute the guy finally shipped my Obi-Wan Clone Wars maquette. Also added acrylic cases for 3 of my SW PF's and added a 2nd white and a 2nd blue GG clone bust so I am up to 6 now.

Last edited:
Love the clones and I'm overly jealous of the Obi maquette. Just glad you were able to get him after your ebay hassle.

Are you still sure about the Obi and Vader case? It just means you're stuck displaying them facing each other all the time. I like to mix up that and having them face forward because they are both so great looking.

Darth Loki said:
Love the clones and I'm overly jealous of the Obi maquette. Just glad you were able to get him after your ebay hassle.

Are you still sure about the Obi and Vader case? It just means you're stuck displaying them facing each other all the time. I like to mix up that and having them face forward because they are both so great looking.

I am glad I finally got the Obi Maquette too. I was seriously in doubt.

The case I plan to buy for Obi and Vader is wide enough and deep enough so that I can pose them facing off OR facing forward.

KitFisto said:
I am glad I finally got the Obi Maquette too. I was seriously in doubt.

The case I plan to buy for Obi and Vader is wide enough and deep enough so that I can pose them facing off OR facing forward.

Way to cover your bases there (no pun intended). I'm really dreading the release of the next few PF's becuase I really gotta find some room to display them.

Hey KF,

Sweet collection. When I settle down and figure out exactly what I want, I hope mine looks as good. I noticed no comic statues, though, not your thing, I guess? (edit: oops, sorry, I overlooked your X-Men display. Nice. I had never seen them all together like that.)

Is that two GG Vader 1 busts beside both the MR Vader's Tie and beside the GG Sidious bust? :horror

The busts are so black it is hard to tell...

Last edited:
Polystoner said:
Hey KF,

Sweet collection. When I settle down and figure out exactly what I want, I hope mine looks as good. I noticed no comic statues, though, not your thing, I guess? (edit: oops, sorry, I overlooked your X-Men display. Nice. I had never seen them all together like that.)

Is that two GG Vader 1 busts beside both the MR Vader's Tie and beside the GG Sidious bust? :horror

The busts are so black it is hard to tell...

Thanks for the kind words! It's 1 GG Vader 1 bust beside the Tie and 1 GG ROTS bust beside the Sidious bust.

As for comic statues, yeah I love the X-Men and went with those statues because they are "medium" in size so pleanty of room for several of them.

Great collection. Could you tell me where you got the saber mounts that let them hang vertically. I think I might have seen them somewhere before but I can't remember where.

Rocktonix said:
Great collection. Could you tell me where you got the saber mounts that let them hang vertically. I think I might have seen them somewhere before but I can't remember where.

I picked them up off eBay from the seller starwars_attic. Pretty good price and they work great!

No new pics to post yet. I just thought I'd update everyone that my collection survived kicking out my ex fiance. Some of you may remember me telling you in the past how worried I was that when I eventually kicked her out I was worried that she'd trash my collection. Well, she's finally out of the house and despite many nervous nights ( about 4 weeks worth after I told her she had to go and her actually moving out ) she's finally gone and not once piece was damaged.

I video taped everything I had as evidence just in case anything went wrong. She did break a remote control and the handle off my gas grill and a door frame from slamming the door in the past, but my collection survived the wicked witch of the southwest!

I had the locks changed the same night she moved out LOL

Back