My collection private

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, bro. Just a joke. It is one of the best lsb pieces up to date. I assume, you will get the Emma Frost lsb too?
Not friend, this LSB not tendre, just now I try to obtain pieces related to Spidey, I hope that MJ's bust goes out one day. I am in love with MJ mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Congrats! that looks really nice. :hi5:

Thank you very much friend, is a great LSB, preciously.
I tape-worm many desires of buying.:clap

Wow! I thought I had already left word of High Praise here of your latest Great Score; Triple X, Congrats Friend

Oh it was somewhere else :wink1:

Gran colección que aunque no te lo creas no la había visto antes en nuestro foro .. jejeje. La tienes colgada alli?
Hola amigo,la tengo colgada pero como aqui,segun han venido las piezas,se han echo la sesiones y se han subido(tengo las fotos en el hilo de Marvel)gracias por pasarte por el hilo y dejar tu comnetario amigo.
Congrats, love that Black Cat LSB! :clap
Thank you friend, is a LSB in that he inspires love mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Wow! I thought I had already left word of High Praise here of your latest Great Score; Triple X, Congrats Friend

Oh it was somewhere else :wink1:

Colusus your comments always are welcome, in addition your you are a great collector and your you know much of these topics.For my it is a pleasure that your you comment on my figures.

Back