My Collection of Replica and Statues [LOTR/SW/OTHERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kotobukiya (Part 1)

Utapau Clone Trooper(Comic Con Exclusive)
DSC_0138-1.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

Master Chief (Halo 3)
DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

501st Clone Trooper
DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

Commander Bly
DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

Last edited:
Nice stuff man. I would really like to get that Koto Master Chief and Boba Fett, they look great.

The koto master chief ARTFX stuff are really gd i kind of like poses. There are two types of models so far.

The boba fett ARTFX bounty hunter series is nicer than their first series.

I like kotobukiya as their figurines are reasonably cheap and comes with gd quality

Great stuff!. Some of those items would ruin me in shipping to Denmark :D

Those swords... I remember way back when they were available and I didn't buy because of rules about importing 'weapons' and what not... now i'm just reminded how great they look.

Another thing your collection... That Boba Fett character, he's just so cool. The designer who tought that guy up way back when the movies were made should have a raise!

Great stuff!. Some of those items would ruin me in shipping to Denmark :D

Those swords... I remember way back when they were available and I didn't buy because of rules about importing 'weapons' and what not... now i'm just reminded how great they look.

Another thing your collection... That Boba Fett character, he's just so cool. The designer who tought that guy up way back when the movies were made should have a raise!

For me the swords are available in my local retailer. One thing i regret was not getting the limited edition anduril and shards of narsil.

For me import of guns are particularly strict in my country. I took a risk in importing the boba fett blaster.

Awesome collection man! I love how you mix it with your books and comics:) Keep the pics coming:)

Back