My collection - new pics last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My collection as June 2012 :D

Awesome collection, and great way to utilize the Detolfs to your advantage. :rock

Question though, did you not install the glass door on the Detolf located in the middle? I really like what you have done and for space restrictions this would also help me out. Except I think I would drill holes on the sides of the base and top so that I could fit dowels for support. :yess:

Re: My collection as June 2012 :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_DejqAXNfc&feature=colike"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_DejqAXNfc&feature=colike[/ame]
My collection as END of JULY.

Re: My collection as JULY 2012 *Page 3

Soon will be adding Ghost Rider :D

Alright so here are more pictures of my collection as of early August.
20120807172323.jpg

20120807172319.jpg

20120807172240.jpg

20120809200902.jpg

Last edited:

Dude awesome collection, you have some real nice pieces but your glass shelves are sagging. Doesn't look to safe.

Dude awesome collection, you have some real nice pieces but your glass shelves are sagging. Doesn't look to safe.

No I think it will be fine. They are all HT not statues and it will hold.

Very nice collection...the only thing I would suggest is putting spacers in between each detolf to prevent the glass from arching

Great collection!
I just think you need to work on the poses a little bit more.

So I succumbed to the Marvel and DC lines of figurines and bough a ton. BTW I canceled my Angelica and Nick Fury for this LOL. I think I will collect almost all these figurines and go a litle bit slowly on the Hot toys as I dont feel to be a completionist for them anymore (also canceled avengers thor since I got the old one).
Here are some pictures packed, soon will let them out, display them and show some sweet pictures. There is a total of 209 figurines in my collection ( I am missing 7 that are not in those pictures cuz are on top of my hot toys curios lol)

image11nb.jpg

image10sb.jpg

image9ox.jpg

image8fd.jpg

image7qy.jpg

image6wn.jpg

image5es.jpg

image4gd.jpg

image3vgh.jpg

Last edited:

image2diq.jpg

imagendh.jpg

Last edited:

Man you have a sweet collection, where did you get those figurines and thanks for sharing!

Man you have a sweet collection, where did you get those figurines and thanks for sharing!

Got them from a friend who needed $$ and was selling them without their magazines. Some I got from my local comic shops (I got like 4 comic shops in a 20 mile radius LMAO):1-1:. Sadly they cant be purchased from their manufacturer directly cuz they only ship to the UK. these are expensive like $14 each and the specials or bulky ones going up to $30, however they are made/casted in metal so they quite heavy.

Back