My collection - DBZ figuarts, Batman, etc ( PIC HEAVY )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that display is outstanding. The Spirit Bomb with that specific stand on the bottom matches very well.

Damn, that display is outstanding. The Spirit Bomb with that specific stand on the bottom matches very well.

Yeah I'm really happy how it turned out. I just added Cell today and I'm running out of room lol I may remove Scouter Vegeta he just doesn't really fit in right now being as the whole setup is leaning towards the Cell/Cell Games Saga. SS3 doesn't really fit either but it looks better than Scouter Vegeta I may just make another display for everything outside the Android - Cell Games. Most likely I'll need to buy/trade for another Goku body so when I get Frieza SS Goku can be in that display.

And now that I've decided I really just want the Anime colors I kinda want the other Piccolo lol

EDIT: Made my own to save money lol

Last edited:
Hey, I noticed your Manga Piccolo but you changed the belt to match the Anime/SDCC version and it looks fantastic. What color paint did you use? I'm thinking of doing that for Manga Gohan when he's re-released.

Hey, I noticed your Manga Piccolo but you changed the belt to match the Anime/SDCC version and it looks fantastic. What color paint did you use? I'm thinking of doing that for Manga Gohan when he's re-released.

Once I'm home I'll let ya know the names and amounts :)

And I'll be doing the same to my Gohans whenever they get around to rereleasing him. Which they should do asap lol

Once I'm home I'll let ya know the names and amounts :)

And I'll be doing the same to my Gohans whenever they get around to rereleasing him. Which they should do asap lol

Great, thanks!

That's exactly what I've been thinking of doing instead of buying a SDCC Gohan. You picked the perfect shade of blue to go along with the overall color tone.

Very nice, colourful collection :rock

Thanks!

Great, thanks!

That's exactly what I've been thinking of doing instead of buying a SDCC Gohan. You picked the perfect shade of blue to go along with the overall color tone.

It's a mix of acrylic white and bright blue. Mostly white, only putting in a small amount of blue. I'm sure they have one straight out of the bottle like baby blue or sky blue or something but I just mixed my own till I got the desired color. It's folkart paint you can get at walmart

It's a mix of acrylic white and bright blue. Mostly white, only putting in a small amount of blue. I'm sure they have one straight out of the bottle like baby blue or sky blue or something but I just mixed my own till I got the desired color. It's folkart paint you can get at walmart

Really? Just a small amount of blue?

Did you take the belt off or just paint it while on the figure?

Really? Just a small amount of blue?

Did you take the belt off or just paint it while on the figure?

Yeah. Doesn't have to be a lot. And you can always keep adding until you get the desired color. You can't take it away lol but I just left the belt on.

Yeah. Doesn't have to be a lot. And you can always keep adding until you get the desired color. You can't take it away lol but I just left the belt on.

That's true. I really like the way it came out on the Manga Piccolo because it goes along with the light color application rather than the darker anime. Is it just Datong Vegeta where his hip joint can be taken apart? I thought it was all S.H. Figuarts but I haven't necessarily wanted to try it, haha.

Thanks.

That's true. I really like the way it came out on the Manga Piccolo because it goes along with the light color application rather than the darker anime. Is it just Datong Vegeta where his hip joint can be taken apart? I thought it was all S.H. Figuarts but I haven't necessarily wanted to try it, haha.

Thanks.

I darkened Piccolo's gi a little bit but I didn't go as dark as the SDCC version because you're right, I don't like the contrast with the belt. But I'm with you, I'm too afraid to try lol so I'm not sure if it separates or not

I darkened Piccolo's gi a little bit but I didn't go as dark as the SDCC version because you're right, I don't like the contrast with the belt. But I'm with you, I'm too afraid to try lol so I'm not sure if it separates or not

Yeah, the tone of the belt you did went really well with the gi. I like that a lot. I know, I'm too afraid to try but it wouldn't be that difficult to put a piece of cloth behind the belt just in case any paint mistakes. So that pretty much takes care of that, ha. Can't wait to see what you do with Manga Gohan when he comes out!

Yeah, the tone of the belt you did went really well with the gi. I like that a lot. I know, I'm too afraid to try but it wouldn't be that difficult to put a piece of cloth behind the belt just in case any paint mistakes. So that pretty much takes care of that, ha. Can't wait to see what you do with Manga Gohan when he comes out!

It's easy enough really. But because it's paint and not colored plastic sometimes like on the knees and what not it needs reapplied. I need to find some kind of clear coat to apply so it quits doing that. But yeah I'm very excited to get my hands on some Gohans :)

Those Dragon Ballz are sick

Thanks brother :D

Back