My band The D/A Method's first Music Video! For fan's of Opeth/Alice in Chains etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: By band The D/A Method's first Music Video!

Woohoo! Good job, Void! :rock

Missed you! Hope all is well. :)

Beautiful! Great influences of Floyd in there. I'll mention you guys to my prog music club here in Denver.

Well done, void. That's a great sound you have there, brother, and it's so cool to see how your band has progressed over these past few years! Keep it up, and I look forward to hearing, and seeing, more.:hi5:

that's a very beautiful song. Loved it. very very soothing, it definitely reminds me of Opeth

What was the book?

Beautiful! Great influences of Floyd in there. I'll mention you guys to my prog music club here in Denver.

Thanks man! Yeah we're big Floyd fans too :)
And wow that would be great!! Please do!

Well done, void. That's a great sound you have there, brother, and it's so cool to see how your band has progressed over these past few years! Keep it up, and I look forward to hearing, and seeing, more.:hi5:

Thanks man! Plenty more to come!

Good stuff Umair. :rock

And fix the title...'My' band ;)

I tried fixing it, I can't get my head around the new forum format :(
:lol

that's a very beautiful song. Loved it. very very soothing, it definitely reminds me of Opeth

What was the book?

Thanks bro!

The book is called 'The 40 Rules of Love' by Elif Shafak
Sounds sappy from the title but its far from that! One of the deepest, most spiritual and inspirational books i've ever read, it literally changed my life. I highly recommend it.

Here's a link to it on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Forty-Rules-...CHK_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1404721233&sr=1-1

Back