My Attakus Hulk Statue Has Arrived And More! :-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to step on toes, but I have the Bowen Doom (go figure). Detail top notch, paint top notch....paint on the eyes was the only issue I have with it, as I would prefer total black out instead of a white pupil... but its high dollar now, original MSRP was 150 it now usually sells for 220 of more....it looks really well with the Fantastic Four Statues...

Azog said:
Not to step on toes, but I have the Bowen Doom (go figure).

What a shock! ;) :D

With all the neat new things you're making me aware of, I'm gonna be in the poorhouse!
(but I'll have a $hitload of cool polystone with me!) :banghead :banana

Hey JS,

Awesome Hulk Statue you have there :D

Did you purchase from ebay or from a retailer? As I wouldnt mind one of them for myself :D

The same goes for the WW statue, ebay or retailer??

cheers

WW :horror

Howdy WW, and thanks! :D

The Wonder Woman Statue came from Ebay. I'd wanted that one for a very long time and finally decided to pull the trigger. Glad I did. It is fantastic.

On the Attakus Hulk, mine came from a dealer in Bavaria. I looked on Ebay but the shipping was a dealbreaker on it. starsigners was the only Ebay dealer that had them, and their shipping was a bit more than the shop in Bavaria.

I can't say enough good things about the Hulk Statue. It is HUGE, it is heavy, the sculpt is fandamntastic, and the paint is flawless. I'll not part with mine as it is one of my very favorites now.

JS :D

Done Deal! Bowen Juggernaut on the way to me today! :joy

I just had a thought - I now cannot wait to get the Behemoth Sideshow Dr. Doom, as it will be HUGE,
and looks totally amazing. I'm reeeeeally getting into this BIG statue thing now.

7132_image01.jpg

T2 Endo due to arrive this week.....

1/4 Scale Vader on order....... (along with all the other SW 1/4's)

Predator Maquette on order.......

Bodie - Do you have the Bowen Dr. Doom? If so, how does it stack up?

doctordoom_big.jpg

Nope don't have the Bowen doom JS

Is it just me or does The Hulk look like a green Arnold? Not that it's a bad thing. :p

Back