My Arnie T-800 PF review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the new Terminator movie just around the corner, I thought I'd hit up another Terminator collectible tonight...but I'm going old school. I'm looking at the new Premium Format T-800 (Arnie in his leathery glory) from Sideshow Collectibles. And I'm betting that some folks will think I'm being too hard on him...but the proportions on the body really mess it up for me. The head sculpt is great, and the outfit fantastic, but at this price point (over $300), you need a perfect representation. And it would have been nice to get a battle damaged head too, considering the price point.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Did you miss out on ordering your MOTUC Mer-man this last week? I ended up with a second because of the whole fiasco the first time they went up, so I'll be announcing a giveaway for him this Sunday. Stay tuned to see how you can win him absolutely free!

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

good review , the bulk on him isn't perfect but everything else is very close to being.
Its an awesome statue.
Change it too 3 stars. ;):lol

Last edited:
yeaa!! I dont agree with only 3 stars Its more like 5/5

The more I look at the movie and look at the pf he has the perfect proportion that arnie had in the movie.

I think the review was dead on. And I'd just like to thank Mr. Crawford for being honest. The body porportions do kill this piece. I still don't regret canceling this.

i thought it was a bit harsh. the body is a bit thin, but not nearly as bad as he was being made out to be. now the exclusive on the other hand i agree with - it really should have been something else. i don't even know where to put the arm. still a fantastic piece in my eyes.

Mike Crawford = honest reviewer ..

not like some who want to justify that they spend 300$ on this disproportionnate PF, by sayin its perfect...

yeaa!! I dont agree with only 3 stars Its more like 5/5

The more I look at the movie and look at the pf he has the perfect proportion that arnie had in the movie.

Let the haters hate. It's always the same few I've noticed. 100% happy with mine and I STILL don't see what this proportion talk is based on. People thing Arnie and they automatically see the champion bodybuilder who broke out in T1 and Conan. Guess what haterade drinkers? T2 was years upon years after his initial films.

can anyone tell me on this pf does it come with the black belt heard that it comes with white belt is this true

Dead on review in my opinion. Still a great piece though, the haters have good reason to criticize this piece (bigger would have been better), my standards are just a lot less than most people ;)

can anyone tell me on this pf does it come with the black belt heard that it comes with white belt is this true

It does come with a white belt, which of course is completely wrong. I used a black magic marker, looks tons better and film accurate now.

Nice review, if a little unfair. Would agree totally with abnpredator, people expect a body building Arnie, he simply wasn't the same size as the first movie.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger gave us his greatest robotic performance. On purpose, this time"

:lol:lol:lol

great review :rock

not like some who want to justify that they spend 300$ on this disproportionnate PF, by sayin its perfect...

Its not perfect. Nothing is. But its pretty darn good and that review was very very harsh.

I for one am very happy with the statue and thats all that matters to me.

I absolutely love how this PF looks. I'll have to make sure to buy it later on :monkey2.

he is a great toy reviewer and very honest I know that ! but I think he was a bit harsh with the review.
YEA ! I forgot ! if is not marvel is no good to you I in the other hand think all collectibles are awsome in there own way.
I am not centered on one thing !

This is the best PF that sideshow has ever made representing a real actor.
there is no other statue in the world that looks this good.

I am hoping other companies will try to beat this amazing work done by SIDESHOW !

Last edited:
Great review... Am also the only one that things his hair is really high and boofy on the sides? I think it maybe one of the reasons he looks to thin is that that massive hair is making his head too big for the body...
terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg

he is a great toy reviewer and very honest I know that ! but I think he was a bit harsh with the review.
YEA ! I forgot ! if is not marvel is no good to you.

This is the best PF that sideshow has ever made representing a real actor.
there is no other statue in the world that looks this good.

I hoping other companies will try to beat this amazing work done by SIDESHOW !

While I don't own any Arnie statues, I've seen the photos of practically all of the different types, and the Sideshow PF is definitely the most accurate. I literally cried (no kidding) when I saw the pics of the Arnie T-800 PF - it is so beautiful :monkey2. Congrats for getting him man! I liked your video review!

I think the review was on. And I'd just like to thank Mr. Crawford for being honest. The body porportions do kill this piece. I still don't regret canceling this.

Agreed, not to mention that I have always thought while the portrait is good the head is way too long - or the hair too tall.

:angelsmil

Back