My almost finished new display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01477.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

Dragon pics as reqested.Female/top Male bottom.

What do you keep in the case ?.
I own a tarantula that sits with my collection. Always feels nice to have at least one thing thats actually breathing !. :lol:lol
I have just started the aliens line. Managed to get Hicks and have normal Ripley ( without the loader ) and Drake on the way. I plan to get the lot one day.
Your collection looks awesome and building the bits your self probably gives you a better feeling towards it all. Congratulations on a fine lot of handy work and one bad ass display!.
Keep it up man !. :rock:D

HE is got a FACE HUGER in there !!! RUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!

sweet set up chavez! the medicom line up look sooo cool together. anyone who rips on these truly hasnt owned one and appreciated the realism!

sweet set up chavez! the medicom line up look sooo cool together. anyone who rips on these truly hasnt owned one and appreciated the realism!

Tell me about it! I've been telling these bastards here that for over a year now,but I get no comments like yours.All I get is "they cost too much" or "their not in scale" Bul^^^^ I say!

Thanks btw.

Tell me about it! I've been telling these bastards here that for over a year now,but I get no comments like yours.All I get is "they cost too much" or "their not in scale" Bul^^^^ I say!

Thanks btw.

the thing is. i really love the fact that they are shorter. i think they all fit in nicely with the others. exception of vader. but with his own crew ..he is not too too bad. it adds more to the sea of figures to have differnt heights. and as long as you dont put one by say a pirates will turner. they wont LOOK like mini me! youre welcome:chew

Back