my 1st post, hot toys guardian predator haul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the spawn boards. I got banned for life about 2 years ago for getting those Halo geeks all riled up. I was just playing (or so I thought), and next thing I know I'm getting nasty PMs from em and then got banned for life for inducing a "flame war". Those mods over there are one-sided. I got a warning once for calling Tony Romo a ... person who is heterosexually challenged that rhymes with his last name and begins with an "H", but what irritated me about that was the fact the mod who warned me had a Dallas Cowboys star as his avatar. Go figure. The only thing I miss about the spawn boards was chatting in the sports forum during football season, but oh well I'll live. I guess the halo fiends reported me, though ... but what can you expect from a group that made satements saying they themselves saved mcfarlane toys and they should in turn get their own forum for just halo in appreciation from the company. But maybe I'm being one-sided ...

I've seen SSF mentioned in a negative way a couple of times on the Spawn forums. Apparently we're too 'whiny' for some of their tastes.

I'm still a member there but these days the only threads that ever grab my notice are Hanky Panky's Hot or not threads! They long ago stopped making any toys I was interested in.

Anyway, cool quality pics of Guardian. I too like the use of the T4 boxes. However I think you need to tame those dreadlocks, they're a tad on the wild side.

Great quaility pics thespawnx!! love the setting created with the terminator Salvation boxes!! :clap:clap

I believe, I have seen your pics before, maybe in the Toy- World forum ¿?

Anyways..:welcome1: to this forum my friend!! :yess:

"Hanky Panky's Hot or not threads! " yup i think there excellent,, i still roam about on there too,theres some pretty decent people over there still

39240_399146287608_535362608_3906828_3220463_n.jpg

I love this Photo, they look so funny

Little hungry Predators, so sweet :lol

Last edited:
I've seen us mentioned, but not like "LOLZ guys want to go and troll around!?"

Those days are gone.

Also, ____ Spawnomite. :lecture

I've seen us mentioned, but not like "LOLZ guys want to go and troll around!?"

Those days are gone.

Also, ____ Spawnomite. :lecture

:clap:clap:clap

Whoever started that "real spawnomite" drama was genius. It was hilarious how much it really got to him...

Weird. I thought everyone said the Guardian Pred and Pred 2 were the same size!? P2 looks taller in that pic.

Really ??? ,Never heard that before...

The Guardian predator and Predator 1 share the same body... and this body is shorter than the old body.
The HT predator 2 figure uses the older and taller body so...:rolleyes: The Predator 2 MUST BE TALLER than Guardian Predator..:rotfl

P1 and guardian predator have the same body and neck post. the P2 has a different body and different neck post.

Really ??? ,Never heard that before...

The Guardian predator and Predator 1 share the same body... and this body is shorter than the old body.
The HT predator 2 figure uses the older and taller body so...:rolleyes: The Predator 2 MUST BE TALLER than Guardian Predator..:rotfl

Go read the Guardian Predator thread. There's people in there saying that Guardian and P2 are the same size.

Go read the Guardian Predator thread. There's people in there saying that Guardian and P2 are the same size.

Not read the post, but I have seen some pics showing Guardian along with other predators, (p2, Elder ,P1, Lost ..) and wached some youtube reviews, and they always said That Predator 1 and Guardian has the same size ..
Predator 2 is about 1/2 inch, or a bit more taller than Guardian and P1.

Last edited:

Weird. I thought everyone said the Guardian Pred and Pred 2 were the same size!? P2 looks taller in that pic.

yes...Guardian is using P1 body, so P2 is definitely taller than P1 & guardian.

Guardian is using P2 armor + P1 body + P1 foot + P1 net suit

Great quaility pics thespawnx!! love the setting created with the terminator Salvation boxes!! :clap:clap

I believe, I have seen your pics before, maybe in the Toy- World forum ¿?

Anyways..:welcome1: to this forum my friend!! :yess:

haha...thanks! & yes, i have an account in Toy-World too

Those are nice looking pics. What camera/settings are you using?

Nikon D90 + 50 mm Lens

Very nice pictures and figure!

gotta agree again superb pictures,,im also noticing more people from spawn forum poping up here, :)

i'm actually from many forums... but i visited spawn board the most last time coz i was a spawn collector

Welcome aboard dude, and congrats on the haul!
Brilliant pics!

:welcome1:

And nice pics!

Welcome! Great pics! :clap

those pics are awesome.

guys...thanks for complimenting my pics! :yess:

Awesome pics!

Now, just to be clear, exactly what body does Guardian use? I thought it was a P1 torso and arms with P2 legs... and what about the neck joint? Same short one as P1?

Awesome pics!

Now, just to be clear, exactly what body does Guardian use? I thought it was a P1 torso and arms with P2 legs... and what about the neck joint? Same short one as P1?

Guardian uses the whole P1 body.. even the foot and headsculp are from the P1 figure

The hands are from Predator 2 and lost predator and I believe the dreads are new.., but not sure about that

Back