MY 1/6th Collection Pics (NEW PHOTO,NEW Collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarjimmy6666

Freakalicious
Reaction score
IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_9999.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

:clap Awesome collection , amazing photography skills. What camera did you use? I like how you took pics of each figure . I was too lazy to do that :slap .

Thanks for sharing :goodpost:

Looks great!

Especially loved the T-800 with all the add ons...wish that was the DX figure we would have got.

Your T-1000,...is that the regular donut head you have on in one of those pics or a custom sculpt?

Nice job, great collection and WELCOME TO THE SHOW!

Great collection!

I really want that Mask figure. I have one on order but I don't think the manfacturer will fill the order.:monkey2

WOW! Amazing collection of great figures. That Mask figures is great (minus Milo - he's not so great) and love the last pic!

:clap Awesome collection , amazing photography skills. What camera did you use? I like how you took pics of each figure . I was too lazy to do that :slap .

Thanks for sharing :goodpost:

thx~!!! i use canon 500d...

is too easy to take ecah figure... i just use one black paper ..one lamp..

Looks great!

Especially loved the T-800 with all the add ons...wish that was the DX figure we would have got.

Your T-1000,...is that the regular donut head you have on in one of those pics or a custom sculpt?

Nice job, great collection and WELCOME TO THE SHOW!

the regular donut head is copy to ht "SARAH CONNOR "

Back