My 1/6 scale Custom Terminator 2 arnold schwarzenegger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magmax

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello,

Just finished my 1/6 scale custom Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'm quite happy how he turned out. Might make a Dutch next.

IMG_2091_zps3f011d6f.jpg

IMG_2088r_zpsc051b5df.jpg

IMG_2087_zps63dd1e2e.jpg

IMG_2074_zpsf795674e.jpg

Hello,

Just finished my 1/6 scale custom Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'm quite happy how he turned out. Might make a Dutch next.

IMG_2091_zps3f011d6f.jpg

IMG_2088r_zpsc051b5df.jpg

IMG_2087_zps63dd1e2e.jpg

IMG_2074_zpsf795674e.jpg

He looks pretty solid to me. Need a full body shot to see the shotgun next to some crushed roses and sunglasses. Good work!

Thanks everyone it has been fun modding the DX13 head

The weired thing is the hair line doesn't look that off on the damaged side in real life. When I do my Dutch head I might give it a go to bring the hair line forward a bit but as this was my first ever mod and paint job I'm not sure I have the skill to do it. Just waiting for the dx13 and 10 head to turn up. It has been a step learning curve I can tell you hardest bit was painting it. I must have painted the dam thing 20 plus times. No matter how hard I tried I could never match the excellent job hot toys has done. Paint it dries to dark, paint again looks to pink, paint again looks just right. Varnish coat goes cloudy. Paint again looks good. Apply dark wash coat, looks like he's been working in a coal mine. Paint again, paint to wet …

Might do I bit of a tutorial next time incase anyone else wants to try.

hell yeah!
a tutorial would be awesome...
my bd head recendtly got a bit damaged from a fall... inhad to buy a new one...
but, i would love to try and do this mod to my old head...!

Back