My 1:6 lost hunters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phenomenal set of Predators there!

Now all you need is a "P1 Head" to complete the team... :)

Hey Predatortje,....:wave

Those are some cool looking Preds man, and that wall with skulls is also very cool thing to add.
Now its up to you to build the spaceship,...:hi5:
That would be cool, to see that sombody has build a part of the Spaceship from predator 2.
Wish i had enough money for more preds, how much did you pay for Gort pred?.
Or was that also one of your projects before it was released?.

Saw them on e-bay for round freaking 400 dollars, now thats just a little over the top for a newly released figure.
Bought the original pred last year for 200 incl shipment (now that was a good price IMO).

Anyway, thats some cool stuff you got!

Hey Predatortje,....:wave

Those are some cool looking Preds man, and that wall with skulls is also very cool thing to add.
Now its up to you to build the spaceship,...:hi5:
That would be cool, to see that sombody has build a part of the Spaceship from predator 2.
Wish i had enough money for more preds, how much did you pay for Gort pred?.
Or was that also one of your projects before it was released?.

Saw them on e-bay for round freaking 400 dollars, now thats just a little over the top for a newly released figure.
Bought the original pred last year for 200 incl shipment (now that was a good price IMO).

Anyway, thats some cool stuff you got!

Hey Thnx!

I Paid like 350 euro for Gort and some import costs..
I'm already designing plans for the spaceship body.. that will be around the predators with lightning fading and lighting up..

Cool - is it a P1 body/head with P2 armour or something else?

Nope.. as far as i can tell the p2 pred1 helmet guy.. is a predator 2 with a predator 1 looking helmet..

he's in the works..

at the moment i'm airbrushing the encounter modelkit from narin..

Back