My 1/6 Collection!!!! Update 19/4/2011 (page 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New arrival !!!!!

DSC05021.jpg

DSC05023.jpg

DSC05024.jpg

DSC05027.jpg

and a new group shot with all the new figures!

DSC05029.jpg

DSC05030.jpg

hope you like it my friends!!!!!!!!!!

A truly AMAZING collection. It must have cost a fortune! I'm absolutely drooling over here. Great job!!

That is one seriously impressive 1/6 collection :thud:

My friend marfmaster thanks a lot!!i wish i have some custom figures like yours in my collection!:wink1:

A truly AMAZING collection. It must have cost a fortune! I'm absolutely drooling over here. Great job!!

Wow,im very very happy i see you make your first post in my threat!!:1-1:
Welcome to the forum,i wait to see your collection too:wink1:!!Thank you man!!!!:peace

hello guys!!!
here is the 2 last figs i got!!
the first is Demon Batman,very very nice!i still want to put him next to scarecrow..

DSC05111.jpg

DSC05112.jpg

The next figure was 1 of my grails from the day i start to collect!
i have original custom by HT & DX to..butt i think takara bat is capture the hero with a special way!!
still think the HT bats is more reaistic,but takara bat decome one of my favorites!!:yess:

DSC05110.jpg

DSC05107.jpg

DSC05109.jpg

DSC05113.jpg

:wink1:

Nice pickups manolis!

I think you are reading my mind! First we both collecting Bruce Lee's, then I switch to collect DC Jokers & Batman's and so do you! Last, I was hunting Demon Bats & Scarecrow and now you got them both! :lol

Awesome :rock

How much did you get them for if you don't mind me asking? I passed on Demon for $160 an the pair for $350, I decided to get a Toyco Tumbler instead :D

:lol
Great Great Scores; Mano, and Very Impressive Collection

thanks a lot my friend colossus!!!:1-1:

Nice pickups manolis!

I think you are reading my mind! First we both collecting Bruce Lee's, then I switch to collect DC Jokers & Batman's and so do you! Last, I was hunting Demon Bats & Scarecrow and now you got them both! :lol

Awesome :rock

How much did you get them for if you don't mind me asking? I passed on Demon for $160 an the pair for $350, I decided to get a Toyco Tumbler instead :D

:lol:lol
yes,we have the same taste in figures i guess!!:lol
I got them from a friend for 380euros doth!! its little expensive,but here in greece its very hard to find better prices becose we have 1-2 stores with hot toys:(!!
now i want the exclusive batman/wane costume to complete my line!!
if you want to continue your bat collection go for TAKARA bat my friend!!it's so cool figure!!!

:lol:lol
yes,we have the same taste in figures i guess!!:lol
I got them from a friend for 380euros doth!! its little expensive,but here in greece its very hard to find better prices becose we have 1-2 stores with hot toys:(!!
now i want the exclusive batman/wane costume to complete my line!!
if you want to continue your bat collection go for TAKARA bat my friend!!it's so cool figure!!!

:D Nice. I have the new Batman on PreOrder, though Idk if I'll keep him or trade him for something else.

What else do you have on PO? I bet it's the same figs I do :lol

Back