My 1/6 Collection!!!! Update 19/4/2011 (page 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: my small collection of movie figures!!!Manos!!

sorry my friends:(!!it was my girl's username!! :lol:banghead
here my fotos of my new stuff!!!

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

Love the Rocky Balboa addition, I recently picked it up myself and it always catches my eye when i walk by....Make sure to cntinue updating when you can, i like your 1/6 collection

Nice collection and display! Lot of excellent figures :rock

Get them. You wont regret it. I recently picked them all up and they are the prize of my collection.. well, not quite all

yea i've been checking ebay but they are quite pricey! not sure which one should be the first to get

yea i've been checking ebay but they are quite pricey! not sure which one should be the first to get

Hmm...Keep your eyes on the bids and you can sometimes find a decent price. But they are by no means cheap.
My first was the M65 Jacket Version, it has really nice sculpt and is not as expensive as the Rambo 3 figure. That might be a good first choice

Hmm...Keep your eyes on the bids and you can sometimes find a decent price. But they are by no means cheap.
My first was the M65 Jacket Version, it has really nice sculpt and is not as expensive as the Rambo 3 figure. That might be a good first choice

yea thats what i was thinking! i'll have to keep an eye on ebay for a cheaper one! thanks man!

Awesome collection !!
very nice setup !!

Great collection man! Love the Medicom Spider-Man and the Hot Toys TDK figs!

Back