My 1/4 SSE Vampyre Display - Finished!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME work!!!

I would love to see environments like this created for displaying these figures at shows like SDCC. Can you imagine custom displays like this for all the horror figures, or even Star Wars and LOTR?

Fantastic work man! :bow

Sideshow Andy said:
AWESOME work!!!

I would love to see environments like this created for displaying these figures at shows like SDCC. Can you imagine custom displays like this for all the horror figures, or even Star Wars and LOTR?

Fantastic work man! :bow

thanks a million Andy! means a lot coming from one of the masters.
Im just trying to embellish the beautiful work you guys do first :D

I do plan on making one of these for each of the SSE Univ. Monsters.
Its a lot of work, but a lot of fun too.

.. and thanks again for all the kind words from everybody. It'll get my arse started on the next one much faster now!
:chew

wow, amazing display !
pics don't do it justice, I think in real life it's very impressive and big !

very nice work, also the letters and the little 'For Sale' plate.

Can't wait to see your other upcoming displays.

I myself was thinking about making one for Dracula on the steps of his castle with the spiderwebs in the back...

occulum said:
Well almost finished, I still have to attach the door to the wall.
Been working on this sucker for a few weeks now.

Im really happy with how this turned out and can't wait to give similar treatment to the rest of the SSE PF Universals.

but I need a break right now
thanks for lookin. :monkey5

awesome work!...very impressive

here are a couple somewhat unassembled pics.
I'll take progress pics when I work on the next one.
VampDisplay07.jpg
VampDisplay08.jpg

VampDisplay09.jpg

I think the photo with the 1/6 gives it an even better sense of how huge that display is. I really like the one with little Orlok riding his big brother.

Just saw this and all I can say is WOW. Makes me feel bad for just putting my PF's on a shelf LOL.

I too just discovered this thread... absolutely amazing! You have single-handedly made all the rest of our PF figures look somehow... less! Great job! I can't wait to see what you do with the others! I have all the SSE monsters (well, except LAM, but he's coming) and can only imagine what they will look like as a group done with similar displays! Bravo!!! :chew :chew :chew

:eek: thanks again

I watched Wolf Man last night and I THINK thats the one I want to try next. I have some cool ideas if I can pull them off. and I'll have to touch up the Wolf Man paint job a little. but not as much as I initially thought. After watching the movie again all the way thru, I noticed he really is monotone in color .. errr .. B&W. So the SS paint job isnt as far off from the original as I thought... but Im still gonna touch it up a little anyway.

and the wife insisted on shelves for the hall closet BEFORE I start another project .... so Im going to Target this weekend to pick up some shelves and then start on the next :D

Damn, but that's incredible work! It's so easy to go too far with dioramas so that they end up overshadowing the central piece, but that compliments and even improves the look of the Vampyre by a long way! Marvelous!!

Mookeylama said:
how'd u do the Nosferatu lettering? is that painted on or a wooden cutout?
a friend laser-cut them out of acrylic from a file I provided. The acrylic was painted silver on top, then cut. Same with the bottom, except the bottom has black vinyl lettering applied also.

EVILFACE said:
Very nice display. I've been thinking of doing something similar with Frankenstein's Monster.
Im lookin forward to doing the Frank display the most! But I REALLY want a bride to display with him for that one.

Last edited:
occulum said:
a friend laser-cut them out of acrylic from a file I provided. The acrylic was painted silver on top, then cut. Same with the bottom, except the bottom has black vinyl lettering applied also.

thats one skilled friend.:google

That is phenomenal work bro! I am sorry for bringing back an old thread from the grave. You alerted me to it, and those who haven't seen it should take a gander at your work. It is amazing! Have you made any new display pieces?

Back