MWtoy & Crazy Dummy: WWII Defence Of The Reich Fighter Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lejuan

Super Freak
Reaction score
CRAZY-The-Reich-Fighter-Pilot1.jpg

(pic from X-L Shop)

More pics on Alex's Toyhaven blog:

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-from-mwtoy-crazydummy-wwii-defence.html

...available now for pre-order from BBTS, Legends Hobbies , J-P Hobbies, X-L Shop etc.

I'm not in the armed services, but I've always been interested in military dress. This is this company's second figure and they look to be up there with DiD, 3R/DiD and Soldier Story figures in terms of their sculpts and tailoring. Can't wait to have this guy in hand :)

Nah, I think it goes beyond that to being a dud figure interest-wise, 'cause there's not much interest in it over at OSW either. Oh well, they'll at least have one buyer :)

i may pick it up. it's a great looking figure but i have a lot of other wwii/modern stuff on order. may pick it up down the road though.

My main figure collection is comprised of aviatian themed figures and to be honest, I've got my fill of German WWII pilots. My collection has some great figures from BBI and Dragon already. Just don't see the need to drop $100 bucks on this one.

Back