Mustafar Duel Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScratchBuilder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had so many requests we've decided to do a small very exclusive and limited edition run.
The light up lava base is almost ready for finishing and just a few minor adjustments needed.

Another highly detailed scratch build designed and handmade by me :yess:
IMG_8880.JPG

IMG_8883.JPG

IMG_8885.JPG

IMG_8887.JPG

IMG_8888.JPG

IMG_8890.JPG

Will be with Pete in the next few days for him to work his magic.

Jas

Thank you all, I have already hit the build limit so will make just a couple more.
The prototype is all boxed up ready for the trip over to Pete's for an amazing artwork.

Will update very soon.
Jas

Have made a few adjustment / improvements to the light up lava base, I have no idea where I get some of these ideas from :dunno :blissy
Just a quick question: Have you all already got the panning droid or would you like one with this dio?

If the panning droid is the droid that came with Hot Toys Anakin then I already have it. Regardless of what you decide, I would be interested!

I really need to find out how to get on these build runs. Seem like I find out way too late. Great job on the build.

I really need to find out how to get on these build runs. Seem like I find out way too late. Great job on the build.

I've had so many requests for this build I may be able to create a few more, chuck me over a message and I can add you onto the list buddy.
I am also looking at doing a slightly smaller version as a lot of you would like this to fit in a Detolf, so will develop one and update very shorty.

Jas

Thank you all, this first run is now sold out, I'll be doing another run next year after the speeder, Swing Bridge Dios and the secret SW builds are complete. (Mid 2020)

Just working out some possible alternates for the Lava / light up base to fit in a Detolf.

Just playing around with one of the LED panels I'll be using for the movie accurate Tantive IV (blockade runner) corridor dioramas coming in 2020 (fully lit wall and door panels so no stickers, 100% movie accurate scale using the original blueprints) unfortunately these lights are just a tad too big the one way for this project.

Mustafar_Image 020.JPG

Back